http://www.taasa.org/intranet/main.php P i n k • F e m i n i s t: What Will Tom Delay Do in His Next Job?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

What Will Tom Delay Do in His Next Job?

I've been meaning to write about this sinner Tom DeLay, but my Mother of God duties have been keeping me pretty busy, what with all the folks needing me to do intercessions and make appearances and miracles such as getting my face in this table on Ebay, which is selling for a very reasonable $3,000.

Listen to this poor man's story. How could I resist his plea?

Handmade table of Mahogany and Pine wood. Virgin Mary appears on top of table... Must see to appreciate her holiness.

I have had many family problems go wrong lately and have been praying for God to help me deal with them. I had started building my table to get my mind focused and as I began the sanding process, the Virgin Mary appeared on my table. I take this as a sign that things will get better for my fathers illness and my daughters. I believe in God and pray every night for everyone and I know now more than ever he can hear me!
And then there was the peanut man, who swears I and the Baby Jesus are on a peanut. This is not true. Do not buy this peanut for $12,000. It is a rip off and looks nothing like me. Here is their lying write-up on this peanut:

The peanut was found inside of a shell. It is described as the Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus. It is in very good condition and was discovered December 25, 2005. It has brought great happiness to us and we are reluctant to sell however It may help someone else?

Just let me ask you, how can a fake peanut bring anyone happiness? These Ebayers can be tricky and delusional. How does one discern between a true miracle of God and a hoax? Between a seller of religious truth and a snake oil salesman?

Which is the perfect segue into talking about Tom DeLay.

What will he do next?

My vote is that he will further tarnish my good name by appearing as a televangelist. Others think he will take up killing cockroaches for a living again. Others know for sure that he will be a steroid-toting wrestler known as the Cockroach, or La Cucaracha, as all the Spanish-speaking immigrants now call him.

What do you think he will do?

Comments:
I think he'll hang around in politics, being a cockroach behind the scenes, but he should be a televangelist. He's already got the hair for it.
 
Yes, he has the best hair a cockroach can buy.
 
...by appearing as a televangelist. Others think he will take up killing cockroaches for a living again.

Perhaps he will combine the two by bringing the good word to the cockroaches and then converting them...by the sword.
 
I think that's the Baby Jesus as a fetus there in that peanut. Those are rare. I had one of those in my shop about 20 years ago and haven't seen "Baby Jesus Fetus In A Peanut" since. Extremely rare.
 
I hope he does about 25 years.

(behind bars and I'm not talking about Martini bars)
 
pissed off patricia - love it! I hope he does, too.

Last night on the Colbert Report, Stephen said DeLay's new career would be: Lobbyist.
The sickening thing is, he's probably right.
 
Hey ladies! yes- a lobbyist. he's already demonstrated he is a perfect person for that job. Serving the people? Um. Not so much so.
 
I think he'll become a televangelist, too. (And on the side, he'll blackmail everyone he worked with so they'll make public appearances with him.)
 
I want to know what IS behind this crap with McCain. Pinkfem- are you on this???

Does McCain have something else to dredge?
 
All I know is that he has changed his personality, his political position, and his policy. His wife had a drug addiction while back, maybe they do/did drugs together and got found out? Who knows?
 
Delay needs to be publicly drawn and quartered, along with Cheney, Rove, McCain, Rice, Rumsfeld...or at least dropped into Iraq, naked.
 
I hear you, sisters!

The female quorum has spoken....by the way, that poor man dropped the price on his table after I posted this...I hope he is well and will say a novena to myself for him.
 
i know what i wish that he would do... but i think that he will join the rest of his cronies (gingrich, et. al.) in the lobbyist/blackmailer role. have to keep making money and making the common people's lives miserable.
 
Exactly, betmo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?