http://www.taasa.org/intranet/main.php P i n k • F e m i n i s t: Feast of the Immaculate Conception

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

Feast of the Immaculate Conception

The Virgin Mary and her extrapolation to Freedom

As some of you may not know, Friday is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, and there will be Masses similar to a Sunday.

I am getting ready to be worshipped with an appalling sense of vanity!! (Remind me to flagellate myself for that sinful thought.)

Bur, it's true, how I love feast days to myself!! The schoolchildren trailing in flowers to my image.....even the priests prostrating for a change...it's the grace, everyone wants a hit of my grace!

Here is a picture of me in St. Petersburg Cathedral, Russia! Check out the lapis lazuli and malachite columns..I'm gonna sell those on Ebay soon to raise money for the poor!


Here is a worshipper who has even tattooed my image on his chest. Ay, that hurt. Next time the Border Patrol comes along, guess who is getting a helping hand?? Good guess.


Here is my favorite...it's a popup Mary!! Inside I hold all the weight of the world, (*sigh) just a woman's duty, right? At least that's what they would have us women believe....suffer for penance, suffer for your gender! Suffer for your mother and your bastard abusive father! Seriously, who made up this crap?? Any of you women still buying into this Patriarchy??

Get a grip.


Comments:
No wonder she looks so tired and disgusted.
 
Vanity is a sin worthy of self-flagellation? Yikes, I better get that in check...

Not being Catholic, I have never in my life heard of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception! But I do live on a street named after it. I'll drink a toast to you on Friday (is that allowed?)
 
Wow Ms. Mary PinkFem, "You've got the whooooooole world in your hands...you've got the whoooole wide world in your hands...you've got the whole world in your hands!". How ever do you do it!!??!!

I'm trying to raise a 12 year old by myself and I have my moments, but the whole world? Wow! You're incredible!!!

:-)
 
I'm with bluegrrrrl, never heard of your feast day. Knock yourself out! Strut your stuff girl!
 
How did she get that man inside her!!!!! Well, one thing for sure, it's a good place for him. I say let him out when he doesn't want to scratch his crotch in public, say rude comments while in line at the grocery store, or when he's finally learned to put the toilet seat cover down! He could come out after that. :-)
 
It's Friday! Happy Feast of the Immaculate Conception! As PoP would say...strut your stuff, girl! And kick some patriarchal butt while you're at it!

A toast will be raised in your honor at happy hour tonight.
 
speaking of mary's immaculate conception... cheney's daughter is preggers :) hee hee
 
Dear Pink,

Merry Peace! May the Immaculate beach be with you!

peace, peter
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You are everywhere!

Darn. I was hoping to find MATCHING lapis lazuli malachite columns....
 
Watch subject. Bush and the Republicans were not protecting us on 9-11, and we aren't a lot safer now. We may be more afraid due to george bush, but are we safer? Being fearful does not necessarily make one safer. Fear can cause people to hide and cower. What do you think? What is he doing to us, and what is he doing to the world?
Our country is in debt until forever, we don't have jobs, and we live in fear. We have invaded a country and been responsible for thousands of deaths.
The more people that the government puts in jails, the safer we are told to think we are. The real terrorists are wherever they are, but they aren't living in a country with bars on the windows. We are.
 
MESSAGE
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?