http://www.taasa.org/intranet/main.php P i n k • F e m i n i s t: God Snows on Perry's Parade

Monday, January 15, 2007

 

God Snows on Perry's Parade

An article mentioned that Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry's Tuesday inauguration parade has been canceled because of a winter storm dragging freezing temperatures and ice through the capital city.

There was something else Jesus mentioned to me: That he'll give him a sunny day when hell freezes over, but I didn't really catch it the whole explosive sentiment.

Rick Perry was Bush's former Lt. Gov. when he was the ruler of Texas.

Comments:
Poor little Perry doesn't get to strut his stuff. Stuff backs up.
 
And...I have it on good authority (me mum in West Texas) that Perry is almost as bad.
 
Wow...proof that there is a god, at long last! Poor Ricky. Does he still get to be governor if he doesn't get his parade?

(by the way I tagged you for a meme at my blog...do it if you want, or ignore it. I know the kickass mother of god has a full schedule...)
 
Heh heh...well, let's just say the kickass mother of God pulled a few strings to make this happen...heh heh.
 
I am glad hell froze for Perry's parade :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?